This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HighTechSpeed, LLC collects, and the ways in which HighTechSpeed uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
HighTechSpeed may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide in registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to HighTechSpeed
Using personal information
HighTechSpeed may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HighTechSpeed may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Keeping your data secure
- HighTechSpeed will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- HighTechSpeed will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website is protected by encryption technology.
This website may contain links to other websites. HighTechSpeed is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by postal mail to HighTechSpeed LLC, 8 Federal Way, Groveland, MA 01834