Proton 500 Signals - Triumph
Proton 500 flushmounts are the newest version of our market-leading flushmount signals. Released in summer of 2016, the Proton 500 light features over 500 lumens of light per side, eight programmable blinker effects, six programmable running light effects, and are 100% made in the USA.
What makes Proton 500 signals the best you can buy?
- The brightest flush mount signals made. Over 500 lumens per side.
- Best fitting. CNC machined from solid acrylic to perfectly match your fairing
- Designed with a light optimized curved surface to offer front, side and rear visibility.
- Programmable patterns. Eight blinker patterns and six running light patterns.
- Longer warranty than any factory signal or any imported aftermarket signal.
- 100% Made in the USA
Proton 500 Signals
Proton 500 Packaging
2013+ Daytona 675Side view
2013+ Daytona 675Front view - running light
2013+ Daytona 675Front view - turn signal active
2013+ Daytona 675Rear view - running light
2013+ Daytona 675Rear view - turn signal active
Daytona 955Side view
2013+ Daytona 675Surface curve for front/rear visibility
Daytona 675Proton lights on 2012 Daytona
The below pictures are taken with the same camera settings (same aperture, same shutter speed, same focal length, same ISO). No retouching or adjustment has been done. They show an accurate representation of the relative difference in brightness of each signal.
Each of the above signals were mounted to the panel below. With the camera exposure turned down to the point that the OEM Triumph signal's bulb barely looks turned on, the Proton 500 light is still overloading the camera and lighting up the panel around it. The other flushmount signals barely put out any light at all.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 9v
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Minimum Current Draw: 0.01A (@12V)
- Maximum Current Draw: 0.5A (@12V)
- Housing Material: PMMA Acrylic
- Warranty: 3 years
Programmable Signal Patterns
- Standard blink
- Slow speed strobe
- Medium speed strobe
- Fast strobe
- Multi-speed strobe (fast-slow-fast)
- Slow fade-in/fade-out
- Medium fade-in/fade-out
- Fast fade-in/fade-out
Programmable Running Light Patterns
- Intensity Level 1 through 5
- Rolling fade
Buy Proton 500 Flushmounts
|Proton 500 Signals generally ship within 1 day of order|
|2006-2012||Triumph Daytona 675||$79.99||Buy Now|
|2013+||Triumph Daytona 675||$79.99||Buy Now|
|All||Triumph Daytona 955||$79.99||Buy Now|