The brightest signals - really
X-Arc signals set a new standard in brightness and quality. They are only 0.875" in diameter and produce more than 400 lumens of light per side. They are by far the brightest signals you can buy. But don't take our word for it - look below for the proof.
X-Arc signals are CNC machined from solid aluminum, then either triple chrome plated or anodized, depending on the desired finish. The internal circuit board is current regulated and controlled by a microcontroller chip which constantly monitors the brightness and temperature, ensuring the X-Arc light runs at maximum light output without overheating, ensuring it will run bright and cool for years to come. Installation is easy. The mounting bolt mounts in a 5/16" hole with the wires running through the center of the bolt for a seamless installation. All required hardware is included. X-Arc signals are sold in pairs.
Colors and options
X-Arc Signals are available as
- Dual intensity yellow (high for turn signal and low for running light)
- Dual intensity red (high for brake light and low for running light)
- Dual color, dual intensity red/yellow (low intensity red running light, high intensity red brake light, high intensity yellow turn signal)
Size and Fitment
What makes X-Arc signals the best you can buy?
- The brightest signals available. Over 400 lumens of light output.
- Very high quality. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum to precision tolerances.
- Digital microcontroller carefully controls signals for max brightness and long life without overheating
- Two year warranty and no-hassle customer support
- 100% Made in the USA
Dual Color LED
Companies like to use terms like "super bright" and "latest generation LED's" or talk about the number of LED's their signals use. All that matters is how many lumens of light the signals output and how wide the beam of light is. It's difficult to find lumen ratings and virtually nobody will show you how their signals compare against a factory signal, because almost every aftermarket signal is MUCH dimmer than a basic factory Harley bulb turn signal.
We want to show that X-Arc lights really are as bright as we say. They put out a lot more light than a factory signal, and in a much wider angle, meaning your bike is MUCH more noticeable than stock, even though the X-Arc signal is one of the smallest signals on the market. The pictures below are taken with the same camera settings with the signals mounted the same distance (12in/30cm) from the backdrop.
OEM Ducati Signal
OEM Yamaha Signal
OEM Harley Front Signal
OEM Harley Rear Signal
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 10v
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Minimum Current Draw: 0.1A (@12V)
- Maximum Current Draw: 0.8A (@12V)
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 years
Buy X-Arc Signals
|X-Arc Signals generally ship within 3-5 days of order|
|Yellow LED (dual intensity - running light and turn signal)|
|Black Housing||Yellow LED||$99.99||Buy Now|
|Satin (silver) Housing||Yellow LED||$99.99||Buy Now|
|Chrome Housing||Yellow LED||$99.99||Out of stock|
|Red LED (dual intensity - run/brake or run/turn)|
|Black Housing||Red LED||$99.99||Buy Now|
|Satin (silver) housing||Red LED||$99.99||Buy Now|
|Chrome Housing||Red LED||$99.99||Out of stock|
|Duo LED - Dual function, Red and yellow LED's. Brake/Turn/Run in one|
|Black Housing||Dual color LED||$149.99||Buy Now|
|Satin (silver) housing||Dual color LED||$149.99||Buy Now|
|Chrome housing||Dual color LED||$149.99||Out of stock|